[IMPORTANT] Precautionary Measures Taken by Airlines in Response to the Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) Pandemic (Updated: April 28)
Thank you for choosing skyticket.
CONGESTED INQUIRIES DUE COVID-19 PANDEMIC
Due to the continued spread of the Novel Coronavirus, enquiries from users have been overwhelming and calls cannot be connected because of congested network.
Enquiries via e-mails are recommended during this predicament, however, we may require approximately one week to respond to e-mail inquiries sequentially.
With the current situation, cancellation and refund processes will require more time than usual for completion.
An e-mail will be sent to you when the full cancellation and refund process is completed
USERS WHO WISH TO MAKE CANCELLATIONS TO EXISTING RESERVATIONS
Special measures and regulations have been announced by airlines regarding cancellation fee exemptions.
If your booked flight corresponds with the official announcement of the airlines for cancellation fee exemption, a full refund will be made for your airfare.
A notation (Airline Cancellation Fee Exempted Flight) can be found on "My Page" if your booked flight is subject to the special regulations of the airlines.
Please proceed from "My Page" if you wish to cancel your flight(s).
Access the Link Below for Cancellation Procedure (My Page)
Cancellation procedures are also accepted via the following process.
1. Select Air Ticket Type : Domestic Flights (within Japan)
2. Enquiry : Request for Cancellation)
Cancellations made before the official announcement of the precautionary measures are subject to the normal cancellation fees.
Refunds are also not eligible for cancellations of the above if the official announcements were made after cancellations are done.
Information on airlines official announcements are updated daily and we recommend that you check all latest information before making cancellation requests.
* Normal cancellation fees apply if precautionary measures are not formally provided by the airlines
* Guidance provided when you contact us via e-mail or telephone will be in accordance to the official regulations provided by the airlines
* Cancellation fees of airlines may be exempted (if applicable) but handling fees and card usage administrative charges incurred at time of booking are non-refundable
Detailed information are provided in the Travel Agreement.
* Users who are not currently eligible for the precautionary measures or whose departure dates are not near are advised to check updated information on announcements of the precautionary measures as changes are foreseen (Normal cancellation fees apply if you make your cancellations immediately and refunds are not applicable even if official announcements on precautionary measures are made on a later date)
* Information provided herein are updated at time of publication and subject to change without notification
Japan Airlines (JAL)
All Nippon Airways (ANA)
Skymark Airlines (SKY)
Air Do (ADO)
Solaseed Air (SNA)
Star Flyer (SFJ)
Fuji Dream Airlines (FDA)
Peach Aviation (APJ)
Jetstar Japan (JJP)
Spring Airlines Japan (SJO)
< a href="https://en.ch.com/"target="_blank">https://en.ch.com/
Oriental Air Bridge (ORC) – Homepage in Japanese Only
Amakusa Airlines (AMX)
Ibex Airlines (IBX)
AirAsia Japan (WAJ)
* Kindly note that skyticket may not be able to provide users with the latest and updated information by airlines due to time lag
Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare Homepage (Reference Only)
We apologize for any inconvenience caused during this predicament.
For enquiries, please contact:
skyticket – Domestic Flights (within Japan)
April 28, 2020